WEDDING CEREMONY with REHEARSAL: Our all-inclusive fee to officiate a Wedding Ceremony with a rehearsal is $495. If you choose not to have your officiant at the rehearsal the fee is $395. Please see full details of what is included below.
WEDDING CEREMONY without REHEARSAL: Our all-inclusive fee to officiate a Wedding Ceremony without a rehearsal is $395. Please see full details of what is included below.
PRIVATE CEREMONY: Our all-inclusive fee to officiate a Private Ceremony is $250. A private ceremony includes the bride and groom plus a very small group of guests.
ELOPEMENT CEREMONY: Our all-inclusive fee to officiate an Elopement Ceremony is $200. An elopement ceremony includes only the bride and groom.
VOW RENEWAL CEREMONY: Our all-inclusivefee to officiate a Vow Renewal Ceremony is $250.
Tell us a few details about your big day by filling out our Custom Proposal Request form and we will contact you within
Tell us a few details about your big day by filling out our Custom Proposal Request form and we will contact you within 24 hours.
- Initial “get to know you” consultation with your chosen minister/officiant.
- Initial planning session with your chosen minister/officiant.
- Additional unlimited planning sessions if needed.
- Unlimited email, text, and phone communication with your chosen minister/officiant.
- Writing of your custom ceremony and vows.
- Any special elements you may choose to include — unlimited options. These will be discussed during your planning session(s).
- Final talk-through of your ceremony and vows two weeks prior to the wedding.
- Phone consultation with wedding planner/coordinator, if applicable.
- Travel related expenses for weddings inside the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Attending the wedding rehearsal (arriving 30 minutes early) which is key to every wedding’s success. It’s where every participant, including the minister/officiant, gets on the same page while walking through details and making any adjustments to ensure everyone confidently executes their parts during the ceremony.
- Arrive 1 hour early to wedding ceremony.
- Communicate with the wedding planner/coordinator, venue, vendors, and any other person important to the ceremony upon arrival to the wedding, if applicable.
- Officiate wedding ceremony.
- Sign and mail marriage license to the county to be officially recorded and filed.
- Available for pictures if desired.
* Please note that our fees are all-inclusive and include everything listed above as applicable to each ceremony. Additional fees only apply to ceremonies outside of the DFW metroplex and on specific holidays (see below).
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE MY DATE?
Both a $150 deposit and signed contract (via DocuSign®) are required to secure your wedding date. Your deposit will be applied to the final balance which is due two weeks prior to your wedding.
WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept cash, check, and card. We use Venmo® (no fee), Zelle® (no fee), and PayPal® (3% fee) to process electronic payments.
ARE THERE ANY HIDDEN FEES?
No, never. Our ceremony fees are all-inclusive to officiate any ceremony within the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
Travel fees (mileage, hotel accommodations, airfare, etc.) for weddings outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex apply but will always be clearly discussed and included in the contract prior to any payment received. We consider Dallas, Denton, Tarrant, Collin, and Rockwall counties to be inside the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Our team is available to travel anywhere in the USA and worldwide.
An additional fee of $100 will be added to any wedding and/or rehearsal that falls on the following holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.
Simply contact us by the various options throughout our website to get the conversation started. We look forward to chatting with you about your big day!